Nowadays, offline and onlinee- have begun to be deeply integrated. Coupled with the acceleration of modern logistics and the upgrade of warehousing, service providers will use innovative technologies such as big data, cloud computing, and mobile communications to form the concept of retail in the future.
The era of purely online or offline e-commerce is coming to an end. New retail will lead a new business model in the future. In the Internet era, the traditional retail industry has been impacted by the e-commerce Internet. New industry positioning, new retail formats, new Technologies will continue to emerge, and traditional offline retail will no longer be at the bottom of the industry’s despised chain.
In this regard, let’s sort out the development modules of the new retail e-commerce platform system:
1. Promotion methods: New and diversified promotion methods to achieve multiple traffic diversions.
1. Connect users: Through the rich marketing functions of mobile terminals, we can establish strong relationships with users, improve user satisfaction with products, and thereby increase user stickiness.
2. Shopping guides: Recruit full-time and part-time shopping guides to give full play to their own advantages, develop users, and enhance their influence among users, thereby increasing their desire to buy and increasing their sales.
3. User fission: Rely on user fission for social communication and preferential fission to form traffic, thereby obtaining more active users and better user stickiness.
4. Affiliate marketing: Online cross-brand merchants conduct alliance marketing to penetrate target customers, thereby increasing brand awareness and thus increasing sales.
2. Sales management: Scientific and effective sales management system to improve sales efficiency.
1. Shopping guide management: Shopping guide performance is updated in real time to facilitate shopping guide incentive management and stimulate the enthusiasm of sales staff.
2. Thousands of stores, thousands of faces: Direct stores, franchise stores, and cooperative stores have independent stores. The independent management of each store becomes easy. It can effectively integrate internal sales resources and effectively manage external sales channels.
3. Store promotion: Use various promotional activities to attract people to the store, increase sales, and stimulate the enthusiasm of sales staff.
4. Multi-person group buying: Set preferential group buying prices for specific products to attract customers and create popular items.
3. Member marketing: Diversified membership marketing methods to enhance customer stickiness.
1. Membership levels: Set different membership levels to conduct hierarchical service marketing interactions to improve customer experience and enhance customer stickiness.
2. Member points: diversified points setting rules to increase activity, enhance stickiness, and increase customer value and customer loyalty.
3. Membership cards and coupons: Through the issuance of discount cards and coupons, we can gather popularity, promote sales, increase spending power, stimulate consumption, and boost merchant confidence.
4. Member management: Set different membership tags, classify members, conduct precise marketing, dynamically manage customers, and enhance customer value.
4. Supply chain collaboration: Relying on system collaboration to help merchants reduce inventory and increase turnover rates.
1. Store to main warehouse: Relying on the touch screen system, a small store can be transformed into a large store, and the inventory of branches and main warehouses can be connected to reduce the loss of goods and achieve diversified sales of goods.
2. Store-to-store: Relying on the POS system to realize transfers between stores, reducing delivery time and improving delivery efficiency.
3. Online to offline: Relying on ERP, POS, and APP to realize offline pickup of online orders, reduce logistics costs, and improve logistics efficiency.
4. From offline to online: relying on ERP, POS, and APP to realize online delivery of offline orders, optimize the delivery process, reduce delivery costs, and increase delivery speed.
5. Service content: Establish a complete service system to provide customers with a perfect shopping experience.
1. Returns and exchanges: online and offline, return and exchange goods in a timely manner to ensure after-sales service and protect customer rights.
2. Pre-sales consultation: interact with online shopping guides in real time to understand product information, guide shopping, solve consumer problems, and relieve consumers’ doubts.
3. Value-added services: Provide industry-related services, integrate intelligent hardware, and rely on big data to improve customer experience.
6. Retail O2O e-commerce mall system development and distribution model
1. Shopping guide distribution: Use full-time shopping guides in stores and part-time social shopping guides to share rebates to achieve precise marketing and achieve sales growth.
2. Member sharing: Use the consumption sharing of old customers to generate traffic conversion, reduce customer acquisition costs, and achieve precise marketing and accurate customer acquisition.
3. Group model: Customer groups, add up, generate sales, and bring customers closer.
4. Platform distribution: develop subsystems for channel dealers, connect with mainstream e-commerce platforms for distribution rebates, and realize O2O omni-channel marketing, making it easier to manage channel dealers and expand marketing scope.
5. Cooperate with external stores: Use in-store touch screens and sample cards to set up cooperative stores, convert traffic, achieve marketing implementation, and achieve a closed loop of conversion.
6. Regional franchise: full store output, technical support, operation, category support, etc., develop franchisees, directly carry out retail business, and effectively open up new markets and new businesses.
7. Offline wholesale: Make use of offline traffic, including stores, trade centers, and wholesale markets, to achieve fast sales, quick returns, and rapid flow of dealer funds.