The development of mini programs has led to an upsurge in the development market. More companies want to use the convenience of mini programs to seize the online market share. Since the companies themselves lack technology and experience, they usually find third-party development companies to develop mini programs. There are countless mini programs in education, live streaming, e-commerce, travel, real estate, food delivery and other industries. However, companies have their own worries, that is, how to develop mini program malls? Today, regarding the concerns of enterprises, we will take a look at a sample process of mini program mall development to see what mini program mall development looks like.
First of all, the customer must have his own ideas and understand the industry market, list the requirements documents and product requirements, and then find the development team to communicate and confirm the ideas and implementation in detail, and then the development company will list the relevant documents for explanation. for example:
1. Product positioning: The name of the sample mini program is Guo Xiaomi, which is a new retail fresh fruit snack brand e-commerce platform based on Internet technology. When using the platform, users can purchase and place orders for goods.
2. Demand analysis: The target users are teenagers aged around 20-35 years old. The main functions of the product are online one-stop shopping experience, achieving fast delivery, low-price group purchase, value membership, etc. The usage scenarios include families, companies, and on the way to and from get off work. ,other. The user goal is to enjoy fresh and affordable fruits delivered quickly to your home without going out. Product advantages: fast delivery within 1 hour. Keywords: fresh, fast, low price, trust.
3. The product interface style mainly highlights freshness, enthusiasm and trust.
4. Use color specifications. The feeling of color to users is very important. Bright yellow is the main tone here, paired with passionate orange-red and safe blue, which can reflect both the temperature of the product and the safety of the product.
5. Text specifications, mainly the application of some icons.
6. The homepage interface layout is divided into five major modules: head search + banner, King Kong area activity entrance, limited time flash sale, guess what you like, etc., in order to increase the exposure and conversion rate of the product.
7. Classification page layout adopts Gestalt principle and hierarchical segmentation.
8. Limited time flash sale.
9. Purchase process.
10. Member rights.