In recent years, the process of urbanization has been accelerating. Many young people have gone to big cities to seek more development opportunities. However, for young people who have just arrived, it is somewhat troublesome to solve the problems of food, clothing, housing and transportation. In order to provide users with convenience,APP development It came into being to provide urban users with local and convenient services, helping users to integrate into the atmosphere of urban life in a short time.
1. What conveniences does local life APP development bring to businesses?
1. Reduce marketing costs: Although the rapid socio-economic development has provided a development environment for many offline industries, there is still a large competitive relationship between industries. If merchants want to obtain more profits, they can often only achieve it through various marketing methods. , and using local life APP can help merchants reduce marketing costs.
2. Enhance user stickiness: Whether an offline store can develop for a long time depends on its ability to retain customers. The local life APP can facilitate merchants to publish products and discounts online to attract more customers. sources, and can also improve customer retention rates, which has many benefits.
3. Understand user opinions: If you want to run a good store, you often need to adjust your business strategy according to offline consumer needs, and the local life APP can facilitate merchants to understand user suggestions online.
2. What functions does local life APP development have?
1. Local life services: Many people know little about platform services, so some local life services will be displayed for users on the APP homepage, and interested users can browse related content on their own.
2. Service classification display: Since the service content that everyone wants to know is different, the APP will also classify and display services according to attributes, so that users can choose theropriate service column to view.
3. Users pay online: Once users complete the corresponding service transactions on the platform, they can pay fees online. The APP supports users to use WeChat Wallet and Alipay to pay fees online.
4. Related order inquiry: Users can also directly inquire about the corresponding order status through the APP, allowing users to understand the order service details anytime and anywhere.