Livede ry platform system development
As we all know, in recent years, short video software is in the current popular trend and the dividend period of the Internet industry. It can be seen that “Live Broadcasting+” is already one of the inevitable trends in the development of the current 5G era, and is also one of the hot spots in the Internet industry in the 5G era. Life Youyu was born under such a background of the times.
1. Live streaming + e-
1. A new form of e-commerce that uses live broadcast content to increase sales.
2. The current first choice for content e-commerce: Live broadcast has changed the form of conventional static display of products with pictures and text.
3. The core of e-commerce live broadcast is that e-commerce live broadcast is a new advanced e-commerce operation method.
2. Advantages of live streaming shopping system
1. Leverage sales: Combined with the current trend of live broadcasting and the emergence of the Internet celebrity economy, stores can access live broadcasting, bringing high-traffic entrances
2. Interactive and shallow social shopping method: interactive behavior can guide impulsive consumption; shallow social interaction can bring about herd behavior and improve shopping conversion rate
3. Creative and fun new ways to play e-commerce: The homogeneity of e-commerce platforms is becoming more and more serious, and differentiation in content can help the platform acquire customers and achieve conversions
4. Change consumption scenarios and paths: Scenario-based live broadcasts can allow users to have a more comprehensive understanding of products and avoid the embarrassment of sellers’ shows and buyers’ shows.
3. Live delivery model
1. First determine the essence: e-commerce is the essence, and live streaming is the content. Let users know their brand better and merchants find users more accurately.
2. Internet celebrity economy The emergence of Internet celebrities has prompted the emergence of the Internet celebrity economy, a new method of monetization!
3. Shallow social interaction among real-time economic groups brings trust, and the user’s sense of agency is the focus. Coupons are sent simultaneously, restricted activities are released, etc.
4. Display large-scale offline activities offline, and synchronize them with online live broadcast rooms to realize offline activities across regional restrictions.
5. Thematic series uses live broadcasts to disseminate knowledge about product relevance, so that while learning, you can learn more about the product and generate a desire to buy.
Live streaming and social e-commerce are both future trends. If you follow the trend, it will be easy to succeed. It is difficult for individuals to build a platform without such resources and technology. Therefore, we can join a platform that is already mature in operation.
Chengdu APP development: How to position and plan the product?
1. Objective basis of analysis Only an APP development plan that suits you is a good plan. Before planning APP development, you must have a deep understanding of the company’s background, resources, and competition level. At this time, there are issues that need to be considered, such as whether the company has online resources or offline resources, what type of initial seed user group it has, how to position the final strategic pattern, how to develop future operating market strategies… and product planning It’s an echo of all the above!
2. Establish the final vision. Only by knowing what you ultimately want can you understand how to move towards this vision step by step. The ultimate vision is the value of all APP development and is the product performance in a mature state. The “pain points” that people often talk about are an important part of the vision, which can usually be expressed as: [what people] are helped to achieve [what things] through [what methods]. A good vision must be established, not just to paint a picture, but to be able to integrate “explosive value” with “tangible execution”. In APP development planning, the vision must be more scalable, which can be mainly reflected in horizontal behaviors and vertical field extensions.
3. Split the product route. When you have the correct understanding and vision, but fail to find an iterative route that is most suitable for your own development, the final result is likely to be greatly compromised. From a user perspective, a better strategy is to use one party’s user resources to attract another party’s user resources; from a functional perspective, a relatively robust strategy may be to accumulate in a pyramid structure, with the latter functional module requiring Based on the former, from a behavioral perspective, the evolution of routines extends from behavior points to behavior chains, and is ultimately connected into a behavior network through interlaced scenarios…
4. Clarify the competitive points at each stage. After having a product route, it is key to subdivide the competitive points at each stage within the route. Among them, the formation of competitiveness lies in differentiated competition, which is reflected in differentiation from competitors and differentiation at different stages. The APP development process is actually not complicated, but for customers, general mobile APP development is inseparable from UI designers, front-end developers, back-end developers, test specialists, product managers, etc. Since the nature of their work is different, we Let’s first divide the APP software development project into three stages:
1. Functional requirements stage
Discussion of functional requirements: In the early stage, the product manager needs to communicate with the customer to understand the type, platform, functions, product design requirements, time duration, budget, etc. of the APP that the customer wants to develop. Only by understanding the detailed needs of the customer can a detailed APP development plan be made. Needs assessment: After submitting the plan, you need to find front-end and back-end developers to discuss the feasibility of the plan, including the difficulty of functional development, actual development costs and time. UI design and project development: Each department of the project begins discussions, and the UI design department designs the UI interface and UE for the product.
2. APP development stage
Project start: Evaluate based on product functional requirements document and propose evaluation, pre-release and official release time. Program development process: front-end development – program development – interface docking – third-party access (Alipay, etc.) – regular project meetings to communicate and control project development – development budget audit. Program testing: Test specialists conduct multi-model testing on the APP. The testing content includes: APP content testing, APP performance testing, APP functional testing, APP visual testing, and BUG debugging and repair. After passing the test and confirming that there are no bugs, communicate with the customer and start the acceptance process.
3. APP online stage APP online review
Generally, Apple’s APP STORE review takes about a week, and Android review takes about 3 days. Therefore, APP development and testing must be completed half a month in advance, and a certain amount of time is reserved for online review.