search

  • Advantages of enterprise website SEO optimization

    What are the advantages of SEO optimization to attract customers? SEO optimization is currently a more practical way of website promotion. The website does not promote and few people know about it. Many people think that website promotion is a ranking service that major search engines need to pay a certain fee. This is also one of the methods of website promotion, but it only accounts for about 30% of the total search usage. The other 70% of the search volume (80% of which are Google and Baidu) is a…

    2023-09-18
    042
  • Shanghai website SEO optimization: how to make the website attract spiders?

    How to make your website attractive to spiders 1. Regular content updates Just like a frog preying on bugs, if you put a dead bug in front of it, it will be like myopia, but if a live bug flies in front of it, it will quickly hunt and kill it. For search engine spiders, it also likes to hunt fresh living things. If a website has not updated any content for several months, and suddenly a few articles are updated on a whim one day, don’t expect search engine…

    2023-08-26
    046
  • Shanghai website SEO optimization: What is the working principle of search engine spiders?

    The search engine “spider” is an intelligent robot program that sends instructions to collect web page information on the Internet according to certain rules. Each search engine will have a set of spider program system, which simulates the way of manual access to the website, evaluates and reviews the website, and if it is high-quality content, it will be included and put in the index library, waiting for users to search and call it out. Finally, sort according to certain rules. So, how do search engine spiders work? Only by…

    2023-08-26
    049
  • What is the working principle of search engine spiders in website SEO optimization?

    The search engine “spider” is an intelligent robot program that sends instructions to collect web page information on the Internet according to certain rules. Each search engine will have a set of spider program system, which simulates the way of manual access to the website, evaluates and reviews the website, and if it is high-quality content, it will be included and put in the index library, waiting for users to search and call it out. Finally, sort according to certain rules. Today, Xinli Information is here to talk to you…

    2023-08-22
    0115