Blockchain is a new application model of computer technology such as distributedstorage, point-to-point transmission, consensus mechanism, and encryption algorithm. The so-called consensus mechanism is a mathematical algorithm that establishes trust and obtains rights and interests between different nodes in the system.
1. In a narrow sense, blockchain is a chain data structure that combines data blocks in a sequential manner in chronological order, and is cryptographically guaranteed to be non-tamperable and non-forgeable. Ledger.
2. Broadly speaking, blockchain technology uses block chain data structures to verify and store data, uses distributed node consensus algorithms to generate and update data, and uses cryptography to ensure the security of data transmission and access. A new distributed infrastructure and computing method that uses smart contracts composed of automated script codes to program and operate data.
The blockchainis a decentralized network and a P2P network (Peer-to-Peer) network. There are no centralized services and hierarchical structures in the network. Each node is a peer node, and each node jointly provides network services. It is both a client and a server.
A node is actually a computer (server) connected to the blockchain. Any computer connected to the Internet can access the blockchain, so there are countless nodes on the blockchain.
Blockchain nodes are distributed in different places, and each node maintains and manages itself, requiring dedicated management and maintenance. Due to its distributed nature, the blockchain system is difficult to destroy.
What should you pay attention to when choosing a blockchain server (a computer developed and applied by a blockchain company)?
1. Pay attention to data processing speed. Users with large transaction volume must occupy a server exclusively.
2. Is the bandwidth sufficient?
3. Low latency
Whether the server is scalable, the network has no delay, no packet loss rate, and whether there are professional technical maintenance personnel in the computer room.
4. Storage capacity
The storage of website data and the storage of large-traffic data of platform transactions can meet the memory requirements.
Cloud database vendors must support read-write analysis and provide read-write separation middleware. Failure to do so will affect performance. Whether the core matching engine service component can be purchased.
5. Troubleshooting of common faults
How to deal with network hacker attacks, how to solve common server failures caused by network hardware configuration, web service technology, system online diagnosis technology, and whether there are technical personnel to solve common failures.
6. Safety factor and stability
The security and stability of the blockchain server are also very important. You should pay attention to the security and stability of the server and whether there is a plan when it is attacked.
Nginx is a web server, and the server has two configuration directions.
One uses the multi-machine mid-range configuration, and the other uses the top-level configuration. It is recommended to use 16 cores and 32G, and generally uses 8 cores and 32G. It needs to support dynamic up and down, and the bandwidth is charged according to the amount. Vendors must be able to provide load balancing servers for Nginx web server cluster deployment.